Thursday, February 7, 2013

Comments from the house.....

Hi folks, I would like to take this time to let everyone know just exactly what this site is about, I have had alot of folks ask for a comment and conversation board, I really don't want that as I am a member of what I consider to be the very best site on the subject of Bonnie and Clyde conversation  www.boodles.proboards.com  please stop by and chat with us sometime, this site is about all things B&C, I have many very rare photo's of  B&C along with many articles some true, some not.... my goal is to post things that are out there true or not, I want everyone to know as much as possible about what has been said about B&C, stories that were told, articles written, ect.....as any good B&C historian knows all the books have truth and untruth in each, I will say that some questions will never be answered such as was Bonnie pregnant at the time of her death ? some say no some say yes, my guess is that nobody will ever know the answer to that, did Hamer fire shots into the car after the ambush hitting Bonnie in the face ? again...  I feel we will never ever know as the only folks that did know FOR SURE are long gone, it does not hurt to research as I do it all the time but some answers will never be known and anything you hear is purely opinion, so.... without going into a three page comment that leads to nothing I would like to thank you good folks and remember,   TRUE..... Bonnie and Clyde history is hard to find, thanks !